Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Best Part of the Day

I love early mornings when I don't actually have to be up early. No matter what time my schedule says I have to be at work, my two lovely pups, Mister and Missy, have to go to the bathroom around 5:30 every morning. Some days that means by the time we get back and they get fed I only have a few minutes before my alarm is going to go off. On Saturdays, however, that is rarely the case. I don't have to be into work until the afternoon if not the evening on the weekends.

On Saturdays like this one, the thought of not having to get up early makes me want to get up early, although I don't usually stay up. Instead we do the dog routine and at the very least Missy and I head for the couch for an hour long nap. Sometimes Mister joins us to. I love watching the sun rise higher in the sky while I snuggle with my pup. It reminds me that all the other things don't really matter as much. I have what I need. I forget that A LOT! ((you already know that if you've read the last post)) No matter what has happened the Lord has still provided for me and that has allowed me to provide for my beautiful dogs. It just takes a lazy early morning to remind me I guess. I love those early morning lazy moments. Every. Single. Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment