Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Writer's Block

For the first time in my life I have writer's block. So like everything else that happens to me, I decided to blog about it. For a woman who loves words, books, writing, and all things social media this is pretty much a nightmare. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I'm out of ideas or anything. I have a TON of blog post ideas rolling around in my head, but every time I sit down to write, the words just don't flow from my head to my fingers as easily as they once did.

I think the biggest problem is I went from writing multiple stories a day to blogging maybe once a week. I'm out of practice. Plus, my work life and even most of my home life nowadays doesn't revolve around the computer. I use to read a lot of other blogs more as well. They would kind of be my inspiration. Reading about other people's lovely lives makes me want to write about my own. Where is the love online people!?! OK that might have sounded wrong unintentionally, but you get the idea. So today I ask you, or implore you rather to help me out. I need to feel, live, and read about your lovely lives to help inspire mine, Every. Single. Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment