Monday, June 20, 2011

Best Wedding Ever!

I've been to three weddings in the past nine months and I have to say this one was hands down the best! In fact, it's the best wedding I've ever been to, cake car accident and all. The ceremony was a traditional Catholic service at a beautiful parish. The priest gave a mini sermon dedicated to the couple that was heartfelt, cheery, and funny. Three words I would also used to describe the bride. There aren't a whole lot of people on the planet that make me laugh harder than Denise, and I sure don't have a better friend in this world. She also couldn't have looked any more beautiful and the groom had on the shiniest shoes I've ever seen on a man! The wedding was so beautiful I even cried a little and my face sure hurt from smiling.

The reception was equally as wonderful. Great food, plenty of booze, and lots of laughs with my other great friend Brian. We haven't seen each other in years but as soon as he pulled up it was like no time had passed at all. We laughed a lot, drank a lot, and danced a little. We took our three amigos pictures like always and enjoyed catching up. I might have left the business the three of us love so much, but I could never leave them. What can I say? I love my old friend and beautiful bride, Mrs. Denise Nelson. Every. Single. Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment