Friday, May 6, 2011

Employed Part Two

So now I have two jobs, funny how life works out huh? Yesterday I interviewed for a part-time daycare position at the early learning center at the church I've been attending. ((I'm hesitant to call it my church because I'm not a member and if any place is my church it's BL in Kennewick)) Sure, I have zero experience working with kids, but you have to gain experience some how right? Plus it doesn't hurt that I'm super Lutheran  remember? OK that was a lot of questions... now on to some more statements.

I thought I'd be a good fit there because of my Lutheran education. I attended Lutheran school from K through 8th grade. ((my dad didn't believe in sending us to preschool, but that's another blog for another day)) I am so proud of that education and the opportunity I had to go to religion class everyday that I saw this as my opportunity to give back. I never imagined that I would be working with kids, in fact they've always scared me until recently. Now that I'm 25, kids seem like the next step, but my single status has something to say about that. Hopefully, this will help with that whole ticking clock thing. So in the meantime, I'll love the little kids at the early learning center. Every. Single. Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment