Sunday, May 22, 2011

Fab Friends

Don't get me wrong, I love hanging out with my two lovely dogs, but sometimes you just need a gal pal to hit up places with. For me, that fab friend is none other than Danielle. We both work together and live in the same apartment complex. She just recently moved to Spokane from sunny California and she's ready to take on this new adventure life has thrown her way. Funny, me too!

Our new found friendship is still just that, new, but so far, so good. We like to walk to and from work together and compare notes on how things are going. We also found out we like going to the bar for trivia night. Our team came in fourth! We've tried to meet for coffee but our schedules haven't always meshed, but still I'm hopeful. I think she is great. Totally positive. Totally a go getter. And totally a have fun, t-shirt and jeans can be fabulous kinda gal, just like me.

It's about time I've found a friend in Spokane. It's been almost two months since my only other friend here ditched me, and I'm still not even sure why. Oh well. Out with the old, in with the new. I love hanging out with my new fab friend. Every. Single. Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment