Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day

For the first time since I started this blog, I want to post about something other than myself. Normally I fill the page with random stories about my life, my thoughts, and oh yeah all of my loves! Today, not so much.

On Memorial Day I not only remember those who have served, who do serve, and will serve our country. Today is also about the freedoms we all share thanks to those men and women. We are oh so lucky to live in a land of freedom. People have literally shed their blood, sweat, and tears for strangers. The Bible tells us has no more love than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. True love. True love of country, freedom, and human.  It hurts my heart we only have a few days out of the entire year to remember and celebrate our soldiers and our country. So I ask everyone to continue to pray for our service men and women who love us so much. Every. Single. Day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment