Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Here Comes the Bride

Noooo I am not getting married ((not anytime soon anyway)) but one of my best friends from college is! I can't tell you how excited I was when my invitation arrived in the mail today. Like I screamed and jumped up and down.

Denise and Turner started dating their senior year of college, my junior year. It certainly feels like forever and a day ago, but no matter how much time has past, it still stands as the best year of my life. I can still remember Denise gushing about their first date. Uh! I just cannot wait to see them GET MARRIED!!! Denise is officially the first of my good friends to find herself a hunky husband and tie the knot and I couldn't be happier for her. ((I love love remember?)) What might be one of the best parts about today's opening of the invitation is the wedding will be in Denise's hometown which means I'm booking a flight home! Once a Chicago suburbs kinda gal, always a Chicago suburbs kinda gal.

Today I love love, I love my gal pal and former floosy Denise, and I love the thought of flying home. Every. Single. Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment