Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Here Comes the Sun

Update: yesterday after I posted this, it hailed and I literally had to run through it. Today it also hailed. I learned a valuable lesson, I can't control the weather, I better learn to dance in the hail. :) 

This winter has felt like the longest winter in my life, and this is coming from a gal who grew up outside Chicago. It started snowing here in November. We affectionately called it snovember at work and it turned out to be the snowiest November on record. March also hit the record books for one of the wettest ever. Needless to say, I think the high this year has been 48 degrees. It's April.

Yesterday, the sun came out! It peaks its head out every once in a while, but it has yet to stay and it has yet to warm up. So today, I've decided to send the sun some positive vibes. For my sake, for my dogs' sake, and for your sake..... everybody think it together: I love the sun! Every! Single! Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment