Friday, April 15, 2011

Let's Rock

There are many things I've found myself enjoying more now that I seem to be free falling through this world. Lately, I have been just jamming out in my car to whatever catchy song happens to come on the radio. I don't care if I'm at a red light and there are people looking at me from every direction. I'm going to turn up Adele's cover of Rolling in the Deep and sing it at the top of my lungs. ((You did know it's a cover right??)) I mean hair flying, hand banging on the steering wheel, free spirit jam out. Funny, I sound just like her when the radio is turned up loud enough. 

Another one of my favs to blast has to be Sara Bareilles' King of Anything. Every guy I ever dated in the Tri-Cities. No seriously. Every. One. By the way I think she looks just like my cousin-in-law Emily. For this one I've even come up with some of my own hand motions. Can you say rock star? OK more like awkward white girl, but I don't care. I think that's the best part. I love jamming out in my car like a free spirit. Every. Single. Day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment