Saturday, April 9, 2011

Wedding!

I'm back in Kennwick, Washington where I use to live for a couple of years before I made the move to Spokane. This weekend one of my friends is getting married. Amber and I are sisters, but not because we're close like sisthas, more like we share the same parents. When I first moved to the Tri-Cities, I was 2,000 miles from home and very, very alone. What got me through was going to church and the wonderful church family I found. I have a set of Washington State "Parents" and "Grandparents." It is my parents' daughter who is getting married today. This makes me very excited and happy for two reasons.

The first reason is it is so great to be back to see everyone again! It will be great to catch up surrounded by a happy theme. The worst thing is when what brings you back together is a tragedy. The second reason I am so happy and excited is for Amber. It is great to know she is happy and in love. I'm thrilled for her and Zach. It's such an honor to be able to see them share their love for each other in front of friends and family. I'm honored they think of me as such. Today I love LOVE. Every. Single. Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment